Pushed version 1.16
– Better SADARM for arty (uses Mando’s function)
– Cleaned up some non-important code to improve performance
– Moved supply drop features to the Air Console
– Air patrols should be cleaned up more nicely
– Less stuff in the boxes to prevent overflow
– Mando Air Console always enabled
– Improved Air support AI behavior
– Better weather and colors
Updated to latest ACE 1.13 RC4
Also uploaded ASR AI 1.12 beta – Fine-tuned AI-revealed information for better awareness, based on the new v1.60 reveal command variant:
– shots are heard farther by default, but knowledge gained is determined from max sound range and range to shooter
– target information value (knowledge) is shared as is, with a small loss due to random comm issues
Zargabad MSO 1.14: removed overdone ambiance effects (fly swarms, crows, paper sandstorms), re-added Bon’s UAV at base (controlled by anyone at the terminal) and added 2 other MSO ambiance modules (Shepherds and Emergency).
Finalized port of ASR MSO 1.13 to Zargabad today and uploaded to repository. Some more allied factions, equipment and a few unique MSO features on this map.
Updated Sander missions and new ChernoMSO version 1.12 (small fixes).
Updated repo with latest ACE 1.13 RC3.
Also uploaded new Chernarus MSO 1.11 with latest MIP, fixed Air Taxi script, relocated base and more parameters.
Updated server with latest ACE hotfixes and small improvements for the other mods. Must use verify/repair in Six Updater to grab all of them from the repository.
Also server running latest beta build. Latest beta changelog entries:
 Improved thermal imaging for models with no TI data (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16673)
 Fixed: Server response unreliable with long keys (e.g. mod lists) (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/23389)
 Fixed: Soldier running instead of crawling through holes (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/25348)
 Fixed: AI without weapon stuck when crouched (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/16229)
 Prevent crouched AI from sprinting (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/24405)
Updated Chernarus MSO to 1.10 to support the new RSLO v2 which was also added to optional, allowed mods on the custom repository.
ACE 1.13 RC2 and latest beta are now on server.