Re-added night spotting coefficient (ported feature from ASR_AI for Arma2).
Latest version here: asr_addons_28_03_2013
– modified MX SW and Mk200 recoil to something manageable
– 100rnd and 200rnd 6.5×39 mags take less space (can carry more)
– adjusted dispersion for small weapons
– MX SW can fire single and full, with and without suppressor
Latest version of ASR_AI and ASR_A3 for A3 (Early WIP)
Brought a lot more features from ASR_AI for A2, will list them later.asr_addons_21_03_2013
Here’s the userconfig file that was missing from the archive above: asr_ai3_settings
ASR_AI features added:
– AI rate of fire improvements
– tweaked aiming and spotting
– added userconfig file (Arma 3\userconfig\asr_ai\asr_ai3_settings.hpp)
– added custom danger.fsm
– skill sets based on userconfig
– added improved shot detection
– added crew getin/getout skill modifiers
– added loners joining other near groups
– added building use
– added group info sharing
– added scripted reactions (attack, defend, support)
– added dynamic server viewdistance adjustment
– fixed/improved some internal functions
ASR Appendix features added (ASR_A3):
– increased size watch and compass
Here’s what I have so far:
– lowered aiming accuracy overall
– lowered aiming speed overall
– increased spotting distance
– soldier target cost config (same as ASR AI for A2)
– dispersion coefficients based on weapon optics (dispersion increased more with unit skill decrease but type of optics matters too, same as ASR AI for A2).
– rate of fire for each mode based on distance to target, weapon type, optics (same as ASR AI for A2)
– removed velocity and damage penalties for using suppressors
– reconfigured weapon dexterity based on the realistic estimation of each weapon’s weight and a few other factors (grip, bullpup form, size).
This has been done for quite some time, was just waiting for Alwarren to update his pack to upload it: Remington ACE configs
Besides making the weapons perform as if they were part of ACE(X), it features a new reticle – ACOG TA31H-68, a reworked HAMR reticle to allow switching on illumination for the center donut and a couple extra magazine inventory pics. As a bonus, there’s an extra, optional config for JSRS (does not add new sounds, but it adapts the sound ranges and effects for JSRS).
Big thanks to Alwarren for making these and for giving me access to his files ahead of the release so I could work on these configs !