Here’s what I have so far:
– lowered aiming accuracy overall
– lowered aiming speed overall
– increased spotting distance
– soldier target cost config (same as ASR AI for A2)
– dispersion coefficients based on weapon optics (dispersion increased more with unit skill decrease but type of optics matters too, same as ASR AI for A2).
– rate of fire for each mode based on distance to target, weapon type, optics (same as ASR AI for A2)
– removed velocity and damage penalties for using suppressors
– reconfigured weapon dexterity based on the realistic estimation of each weapon’s weight and a few other factors (grip, bullpup form, size).
One Response to "Arma3 Alpha addons"
Thanks Rob, I have an SU repository up with these (and CBA) running on the AS addons server.
You must be logged in to post a comment.