Here are the changes for the latest build since AUG 17.
– Configs consolidated into a single addon, c_aiskill
– Weapon dispersion tweaked (depends more on skill)
– Added sensitivity configs (special units are better at detecting enemies)
– Units should crouch more when shooting (config based)
– Rearming addon removed until it gets better developed
– Units will prefer going prone to shoot with big guns while not near building
– Added options in userconfig for taking cover and prone-with-bipod shooters
– Optimized find cover code
– Fired EH called less often for performance reasons. It will also only run if fps above 39 in SP.
– Wind and night are considered when calculating gunshot detection range
– Aiming accuracy no longer modified for air/apc/tank crew when abandoning their vehicle (it’s low enough by default)
– Fixed stupid bug with skill values assignment per unit type/level – all units were getting level 6 skills
– Weapon sway tweaks – reduced weapon shake for kneeling in addition to standing
– Realistic, fixed magnification for binoculars, laser designator
– Fixed bug with Vector SMG fire modes
– Added sys_weaponreplacements – functions for easily replacing unit weapons with compatible variants
2 Responses to "Dev build changelog"
Is the lack of new updates due to the constant betas of Arma 3 makes it impossible at the moment or am I looking at the wrong place?
Ps: Favorite mod, thank you for it!
The updates are coming out regularly and are quite frequent. They’re on the SU/PWS repository. Some info about what’s changed can be found in this thread at AlphaSquad
You must be logged in to post a comment.