Installed latest beta 85101 on server.
Lately I noticed AI getting stuck with binoculars, looks like a beta issue, so I made AI rearming with binocs optional and disabled by default in ASR_AI.
Upped build 84896 on server. Testing these settings:
MinErrorToSend = 0.0005;
MinErrorToSendNear = 0.001;
Updated server to beta build 84869.
Added a building search feature to ASR AI (when in combat, AI will randomly search inside nearby buildings).
Updated asr_sys_gear in @ASR to have the OA rucks transferred into the insertion crate as well, but converted to ACE rucks.
Also the system works when you insert in a vehicle and drops the crate when you exit (works nicely for helicopter insertions).
1. New beta: 84749
2. ACE 1.12 stable + a couple modifications of my own (on the custom server repo):
– updated ace_sys_ruck with OA to ACE ruck conversion
– updated ace_sys_wounds with more caring AI medics
Server upgraded to 1.59.84734
 Fixed: AI was often not watching unidentified targets (causing http://dev-heaven.net/issues/24631)
ACRE version 1.3.12 up.