Latest version here: asr_addons_28_03_2013
– modified MX SW and Mk200 recoil to something manageable
– 100rnd and 200rnd 6.5×39 mags take less space (can carry more)
– adjusted dispersion for small weapons
– MX SW can fire single and full, with and without suppressor
Latest version of ASR_AI and ASR_A3 for A3 (Early WIP)
Brought a lot more features from ASR_AI for A2, will list them later.asr_addons_21_03_2013
Here’s the userconfig file that was missing from the archive above: asr_ai3_settings
ASR_AI features added:
– AI rate of fire improvements
– tweaked aiming and spotting
– added userconfig file (Arma 3\userconfig\asr_ai\asr_ai3_settings.hpp)
– added custom danger.fsm
– skill sets based on userconfig
– added improved shot detection
– added crew getin/getout skill modifiers
– added loners joining other near groups
– added building use
– added group info sharing
– added scripted reactions (attack, defend, support)
– added dynamic server viewdistance adjustment
– fixed/improved some internal functions
ASR Appendix features added (ASR_A3):
– increased size watch and compass
Here’s what I have so far:
– lowered aiming accuracy overall
– lowered aiming speed overall
– increased spotting distance
– soldier target cost config (same as ASR AI for A2)
– dispersion coefficients based on weapon optics (dispersion increased more with unit skill decrease but type of optics matters too, same as ASR AI for A2).
– rate of fire for each mode based on distance to target, weapon type, optics (same as ASR AI for A2)
– removed velocity and damage penalties for using suppressors
– reconfigured weapon dexterity based on the realistic estimation of each weapon’s weight and a few other factors (grip, bullpup form, size).
This has been done for quite some time, was just waiting for Alwarren to update his pack to upload it: Remington ACE configs
Besides making the weapons perform as if they were part of ACE(X), it features a new reticle – ACOG TA31H-68, a reworked HAMR reticle to allow switching on illumination for the center donut and a couple extra magazine inventory pics. As a bonus, there’s an extra, optional config for JSRS (does not add new sounds, but it adapts the sound ranges and effects for JSRS).
Big thanks to Alwarren for making these and for giving me access to his files ahead of the release so I could work on these configs !
Click here to open the preset with Six Updater
Important if anyone updating the preset, @asr_mappack is now @asr_pack, so before updating the preset with Six Updater, do this renaming first to save a lot of time.
Server is now listening on a different IP (it may change again, so if you have issues connecting, start the game and join via the MP browser in-game).
Also running the newest beta, removed 2 big maps from the preset: CLAfghan and Fallujah and added Aliabad and the P:UKF weapons (really a must-have for playing BAF missions) supported by a few extra configs by me. Then the latest dev versions of ASR and ASR AI.
Overall the preset should be smaller than before.
I’ve been neglecting it lately, sorry for that. Today I installed the latest updates and kicked it back up.
Now on server:
Moved scripted features from main and sys_gear into the new sys_automodules component.
Added new ACE Wounding based feature: Combat First Aid interaction (easy ACE revive alternative action).
Added or changed userconfig options for more customization and auto-initialization of other modules:
– ASR_missionGear (default enabled)
– ASR_ACE_enableGroupMarkers (default undefined)
– ASR_ACE_enableAITalk (default enabled unless RUG_DSAI is running)
– ASR_ACE_AITalkForPlayer (default false)
– ASR_ACE_enableRadioTalk (default enabled)
– ASR_ACE_FullRepair (default undefined)
– ASR_ACE_SpareTyres (default enabled)
Please make sure to update to the newest userconfig version (2)
Also slightly updated CLAfghan MSO with Enigma’s Dynamic weather.